Before Your Visit
Dr. Chinitz looks forward to helping you achieve your orthopaedic goals of care.
Be sure to bring any X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and any other test results that may have been ordered by another physician. For CT and MRI, please bring both the images (on a CD) and the radiologist report.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following with you:
- Written list of current medications, including dose and frequency
- Pharmacy address and phone number
- Information about medical and surgical history
- Test results, including images and radiology report from CT and MRI
- A written list of questions for Dr. Chinitz
If your injury is work-related, you must provide us with:
- Name, address and telephone number of the workers’ compensation insurance carrier
- Date of the accident
- Workers’ compensation claim number
If your injury is due to a motor vehicle accident, you must provide us with:
- Name, address, and telephone number of the no-fault insurance carrier
- Name of the insured person
- No-fault carrier claim number
If your injury is school-related, you must provide us with:
- Name, address and telephone number of the school’s insurance carrier
- Claim number for the injury
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, it will be necessary to pay at the time of your visit.
If you do not have insurance, we can arrange a payment plan for you.
If you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be delayed, please call our office. As a courtesy, we request that you provide 24 hours notice for cancellations.